1 JULY 2017 (AFTERNOON 14:30 – 16:00)
DESCRIPTION: This fun workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long. During this workshop we will guide you step by step and teach you how to make a fresh flower crown.
There will be a stunning selection of fresh FLOWERS to choose from.
All tools and supplies will be provided for use during the workshop. There will also be refreshments and light snacks.
WORKSHOP CAPACITY: Minimum of 6 people required to host a workshop. Maximum of 12 attendees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
* Anyone between the ages of 16 and 60.
* Beginners level workshop – no experience required.
* Brides or bridesmaids who wants to learn how to make their own flower crowns.
* Photographers might also enjoy this workshop as they can make flower crowns for photoshoots.
* Mom’s who want to learn how to make a flower crown for their girls’ birthday party.
* Anyone who wants to learn this and have fun.
* It will be fun for anyone who would like to just learn something new and do something creative with their hands.
R 350 per person
To book please send me a message here.
Photo’s from some of our previous flower crown workshop: