The process to get your wedding flower proposal and secure my availability for your wedding date:
1. Start a conversation by completing the Pre-consulting Questionnaire to set-up an initial telephone or skype meeting.
2. Our first meeting will be done over the phone or skype video chat. The purpose of this meeting is to hear all about your ideas and to generate a proposal for your wedding flowers and decor. This initial phone meeting will be around 20-30 minutes long. I generally do telephone meetings on Tuesday evenings by appointment. Please ensure you are in an environment where we will be uninterrupted and can go over your ideas and the look and feel you want to have for your wedding flowers and decor.
3. Following this I will put together your unique and detailed wedding flower proposal specific to your ideas and wedding flower styling.
4. You like the proposal and want to move forward! A signed service agreement and your first payment to reserve will secure my availability for your wedding date.
4. We generally include 1 or 2 complimentary face-to-face consultations (by appointment only) and the second one should ideally be at 10 to 7 weeks before the wedding date and should be combined with your mock centerpiece flowers appointment (if applicable).
NB Note: All consultations and mock-up appointments are held at my private studio in Sandton BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. On-site consultations at your venue can be arranged, but will attract a charge for my time as well as travel fees.